febrero 19, 2016

Kazakhstan

Every bookmark is special, really, and we can learn quite a lot of a simple image. I had curiosity about the flowers of the photograph and, searching on the net, I found that the origin of the tulips are not Holland, but Central Asia (like Kazakhstan). The Karatau Mountains are in the South of this country, and there you can find the Red Hill field, full of this kind of flowers, the wild tulips.

The images of this amazing field are very similar to the photograph in the bookmark, so, maybe it was taken in this same place . By the way, this variety is the Greig tulip.

I want to thank immensely Oxana for sending me this very nice bookmark from Kazakhstan. I really appreciate her kind gesture to help me in this project :). Thank you very much! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario